• Responsible for the office’s infrastructure, procurement & administration of office materials
• Be in charge of Booking of flight or bus/train tickets, hotels, taxi, office supplies, etc.
• Prepare the month end report for Monthly payment to supplier: taxi, house /office rental, car rental…
• Manage correspondence (emails, letters, packages, etc.) in & out by recording in log book
• Get quotation & prepare PO/contract for equipment, facilities & services that providing for site office.
• Be responsible for finding local supplier & signing contract. Be on top of frequent check on the quality/services/maintenance & renewal of those contracts
• Organizing, arranging and coordinating meetings
• Coordinate with the relevant parties for induction of visitors/newcomers/partners to site
• Other ad-hoc tasks relating to Administration assigned by Admin Manager/ Department Heads or Management team
• University degree
• Major preferred: English
Years of Experience Required
• 4-5 years of experience in Business Administration/Hospitality/Customer Services
Essential Skills and Requirements
• Able to work at site office at different locations in the province
• Ability to communicate in English (verbal and written)
• Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel)
• Good organization skill
• Communication and interpersonal abilities
• Attention to detail
• Team player
• Immediate availability is a plus
Base/ Work place: HCMC, Gia Lai, Ninh Thuan, Binh Thuan provinces.